Friday, April 3, 2009

the pain of oma and ectomy aka cancer and it's removal from the body

It's like a silent play of swords ravishing my mind. I read all these stories of people in pain. People going through treatment too end the suffering caused by cancers deep encircled within their bodies. Perhaps my goal wasn't very clearly defined at the start, but it's my hope that one day i can at least pull off some of the harsh pain these people go through. I'm deeply saddened every time i hear another voice cry out in pain. bald faces look out in the night. I've always found it strange we inject people with something that kills your body as well as saves you, that is until i learned of the nature of cancer, then it made too much sense. It is a vile disease. It sickens my soul and blackens my heart with plaque knowing someone's lover , someone's heart must go through something that can't be cured only removed. I look forward to the day we can actually do something to help those around us, instead of shoving a mirror in front of them, ectomy is not a cure. ectomy is nothing but more pain, and taking from them what they already had, however it's the best we have today, and as long as this is the case, people will always cry out in pain and fear.

-Rory Williams
Visit my Myspace and say hello!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit my Myspace and say hello!!!