I had first heard of him when I was refered to him by a good mutual friend of mine. I met him by random chance online some years ago. While me and him had different views on the topic of his website i recognised the potential it had and have helped him over the years get it to the
point where it is reaching the amount of traffic it does today * last i checked over 45000 unique visitors a month *. I farmilarised myself with html coding after seeing just how important it was learning more and more about marketing and SEO optimization as time went by. I do
not believe that it is impossable to make money inside the economy despite whatever state we may be in. I think that it's all about finding the nitch that is inside every time. I have experimented looking at various communities and i have a very good eye at what will
succeed and what will fail especially online. What will last and what will be short lived.
He had told me that there were many opportunists that have helped themselves thrive through whatever impact that was going on. While I don't currently have an online buisness, I have many ideas behind what i feel will work, some of which have not been overly implimented. After talking to my online friend, I wanted to speak with him about the possability in trading secrets. I had planned and still plan on opening up some online communities as soon as i can get them up on the web.
Sense the great depression people have made money through whatever experience they went in, if they were flexible enough to make it. I am not old, however i have a great deal of drive to succeed in this world and the constant hunger for new knowledge. Enough with the story telling fanatrics...
I was wondering if If people were interested in exchanging ideas or drawing from each other as far as our knowledge banks supply? I was hoping to open a few only beta stores this year, some using a different concept then ebay and the profits nothing but liquid.
On another note, he mentioned something about another gold rush, although i'm confused at the technology required to be able to find something like that. It was my interpretation that radiographic machines pass gamma rays to a film strip, how is it then possable to
record land? are you using some form or type of ultrasound? Is it possable that i have absolutely no idea how land surveying actually works?
- Rory Williams
Visit my Myspace and say hello!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Visit my Myspace and say hello!!!